Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am currently in my third year of my first degree and have been accepted into a mental health nursing degree for September start. I have been told by the university that funding and loans will be treated exactly the same despite any previous study due to the government putting an exemption in place, however I have not seen anything about this on the SFE website. Could you please confirm if what I have been told is indeed correct?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Danielle apologies for hi jacking this but I am a journalist currently looking for students who are planning to do nursing as a second degree. It is intended to be a very positive piece about why nursing is an aspirational career choice for graduates. Would you be up for talking to me about this? Best of luck with your SFE enquiries.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

Yes, that's right - courses that previously attracted NHS support will now receive full funding from Student Finance England.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaD123123)
    Hi Danielle apologies for hi jacking this but I am a journalist currently looking for students who are planning to do nursing as a second degree. It is intended to be a very positive piece about why nursing is an aspirational career choice for graduates. Would you be up for talking to me about this? Best of luck with your SFE enquiries.

Would this be an online thing?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.