Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does ANYONE know when Exeter will send offers if you had an interview in December? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I hate checking UCAS track 24/7

Give me a date

If no-one knows, give me this date from last year.

ReputationRep:
    They told me they'll be in touch in the end of January so pretty soon. They can give you an offer, reject you or say that you're borderline so you have to wait until March or so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StationToStation)
    They told me they'll be in touch in the end of January so pretty soon. They can give you an offer, reject you or say that you're borderline so you have to wait until March or so.
    Yes, they told me that too... But on what exact date though. It's now 'end of january'
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by answermenow)
    Yes, they told me that too... But on what exact date though. It's now 'end of january'
    It is mid January. No one on here has a magic ball. Either call the med school or read through last year'd applicants thread.

I'm afraid the tortuous refreshing of ucas/emails is all part of the initiation into medicine

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I hate checking UCAS track 24/7

Give me a date

If no-one knows, give me this date from last year.
    Last year they sent initial offers or waiting list places on 21st of January.

I called today and asked if they could say what day but they just kept repeating "end of January"
    Im really hoping its this friday because interview travel costs are gonna make me homeless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gap yaaah)
    Im really hoping its this friday because interview travel costs are gonna make me homeless
    oh god same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gap yaaah)
    Last year they sent initial offers or waiting list places on 21st of January.

I called today and asked if they could say what day but they just kept repeating "end of January"
    21st Jan is on a Saturday, not exactly gonna reply then ryt?

ReputationRep:
    Still nothing...

ReputationRep:
    Monday now, officially the end of jan, still nothing.

What's taking you so long Exeter?

ReputationRep:
    Monday now, officially the end of jan, still nothing.

What's taking you so long Exeter?
    Try to calm down lol. Wouldn't be too surprised if we had to wait until the 31st, their team doesn't exactly seem the quickest.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing still

ReputationRep:
    Anyone received it yet?

ReputationRep:
    :bebored:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.