The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I just want to rip his clothes off and do him. I can't contain my desires for him. He's so hot. I've never felt this way before towards any guy just him. Is it normal? I don't want to do anything I regret. But when I think of him I turn into an animal.
Cool story bro :yy:
This is what u call 'lust' honey !
Reply 3
But I'm not ready yet...
Reply 4
I just want to rip his clothes off and do him. I can't contain my desires for him. He's so hot. I've never felt this way before towards any guy just him. Is it normal? I don't want to do anything I regret. But when I think of him I turn into an animal.

Theres always that one guy. I just avoid him cuz ...

I know of a
Reply 5
Original post by Josyb
Theres always that one guy. I just avoid him cuz ...im not trying to get arrested at this age
Reply 6
Original post by EC
oooo

No.
Loooooool
my body is ready

What a lucky man he is , if olny that was me.

Initially just do it subtly i.e. touch his arm or give him a kiss that he doesn't expect.

Save the ripping the clothes off his body for the bedroom , there's nothing better than a women who knows what she wants.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by the bear
my body is ready

:rofl:
op is me guys didnt mean anon x
Reply 12
Original post by S2M
No.

:fan::fan:
Reply 13

Just...no.
Reply 14