The Student Room Group

I bought an iPhone SE because I got bored of Android...

Have I made a mistake?

It has been good so far. I didn't buy an iPhone 7 purely because they're too bloody big. It's on a contract.

Scroll to see replies

No idea why people buy them. Overpriced imo
Reply 2
Original post by TheExtrovertGod
No idea why people buy them. Overpriced imo

That's what I thought but I have spare money so just went for it.
Reply 3
This guy did

Reply 4
Original post by UWS
This guy did

I would just die from the inside if that happened to me.
Reply 5
Original post by FIFA 18
Have I made a mistake?

It has been good so far. I didn't buy an iPhone 7 purely because they're too bloody big. It's on a contract.

They're ok, nothing special. Just more simple than android that's it.
Original post by FIFA 18
That's what I thought but I have spare money so just went for it.

I have enough money to go right now and buy the newest Iphone, doesnt mean I will or even want to. I much prefer andriod to apple in all aspects. I mean I ran out of space on my old ipad and I had to buy space on the cloud. on my android tab i just put a sd card in.
Reply 7
I have one and I love it. My flatmate sold her iPhone 6s and bought an SE after seeing mine. In fact a lot of people have complimented me on it and said they preferred it to the 6's and 7's.
Original post by UWS
This guy did

Reply 9
Original post by UWS
This guy did

YEAH, THAT'S KIND OF HOW I DROPPED IT, but it was completely shattered after...smh. :cry:
You should have flashed a custom android-based ROM such as CyanogenMod. Gives you lots of customisation.
Reply 11
Original post by S2M
I would just die from the inside if that happened to me.

I literally cried a whole day. Lmfao.
Reply 12
Original post by rakita
I have one and I love it. My flatmate sold her iPhone 6s and bought an SE after seeing mine. In fact a lot of people have complimented me on it and said they preferred it to the 6's and 7's.

It is a great experience. But I am just using another phone here, I ain't an Apple fanboy ahaha
Reply 13
Original post by EC
I literally cried a whole day. Lmfao.

Lol brand new on the release day and he drops it. It will never be the same again.
it's a tiny phone idk how people use it lmao
I bought a refurbished iPhone 4S a few weeks ago because I was simply bored of Android and I actually really like it despite its age. So I wouldn't say you made a mistake. I probably did though because the 4S's battery life is horrendous.
Reply 16
Original post by EC
YEAH, THAT'S KIND OF HOW I DROPPED IT, but it was completely shattered after...smh. :cry:

When you drop your iPhone on the floor :frown:

Reply 17
Original post by GroovyLu
I bought a refurbished iPhone 4S a few weeks ago because I was simply bored of Android and I actually really like it despite its age. So I wouldn't say you made a mistake. I probably did though because the 4S's battery life is horrendous.

I used to trade with them on eBay back in October. Used them for a bit and then sold them. The 4S is a great little phone.
Original post by Angry Bird

Small hands :u:
Reply 19
Original post by Angry Bird

You have to research the LG L20 then ahahahaha

Quick Reply

Latest