Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I bought an iPhone SE because I got bored of Android... Watch

• Political Ambassador

(Original post by UWS)
    When you drop your iPhone on the floor

How do you post this????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FIFA 18)
    I used to trade with them on eBay back in October. Used them for a bit and then sold them. The 4S is a great little phone.
    It really is, I bought a 32GB model for £60. You can't fault Apple for their support and longevity with their phones. The 4S was released in 2011 and its running iOS 9 today. Its rear camera is also great as well.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    S7 edge master race
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    How do you post this????
    What do you mean? You can add gifs by using that "insert image" button on the the toolbar under the quick reply section
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by UWS)
    What do you mean? You can add gifs by using that "insert image" button on the the toolbar under the quick reply section
    I know, but for some reason when I tried posting the image. it only showed the URL and I also typed [img][/img].
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    I know, but for some reason when I tried posting the image. it only showed the URL and I also typed [img][/img].
    It won't work in the Relationships forum but should work everywhere else. Or just try to upload it from your computer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Getting on it mate
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by UWS)
    It won't work in the Relationships forum but should work everywhere else
    OHHHHHHHHHH thx.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    This guy did

I dropped my Xperia like twelve times from much higher places and it didn't break. How weak
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    I switched from a really cheap Android smartphone to iPhone 6 this year, and am still unsure whether it was the best decision. On the one hand, my new phone actually works (YAY!) and the camera is a lot better, but I am constantly being frustrated about things like not being able to save files directly onto the device (they all get hidden away somewhere, not in an easily accessible file system...) and having to buy a phone with a fixed amount of memory (seriously, is it really that hard to add a micro SD card slot???). Also, I worry how long it will last before they stop supporting the software - this happened to me with my iPod touch in the past, I'd only had it a few years before they were like "this iPod is too old, you'll have to buy a new one if you want any new apps lol"

ReputationRep:
    Why would you switch from Android to iOS out of boredom? Android offers far more customisation and variation than iOS ever will. There are some legitimate reasons to switch to iPhones and I'm not going to get into an argument about which is better (hint: it's Android) but getting bored? iOS is a far more boring than Android ever will be and that's before you even get into the customisation options, rooting, etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acsel)
    Why would you switch from Android to iOS out of boredom? Android offers far more customisation and variation than iOS ever will. There are some legitimate reasons to switch to iPhones and I'm not going to get into an argument about which is better (hint: it's Android) but getting bored? iOS is a far more boring than Android ever will be and that's before you even get into the customisation options, rooting, etc.
    Well, to be fair it also stopped working so I had no choice! But I was bored of Android as well. iOS is great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FIFA 18)
    But I was bored of Android as well. iOS is great!
    Out of interest then why not buy a new Android and customise it so you weren't bored? Also out of interest, what about iOS is great?

ReputationRep:
    I prefer Chinese flagships such as the Oneplus 3T or Xioami Mi5. Most other android phones and all iPhones are overpriced

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.