Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone please help me code and understand how to solve task 3. Ill return the favor. Meaning do you want to be my tutor and ill give you a payment anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Is your task 3 the fireside manager aswell?

ReputationRep:
    yea my on is the fireside one.
    i've done all of it apart from the task 3 option c.
    the last column won like up with the rest, it drops down to the next row.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZS0512)
    Is your task 3 the fireside manager aswell?
    have you done task 1 and 2 ?

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone post 2017 edexcel task3!

ReputationRep:
    --> PM for the coursework

ReputationRep:
    Hai!

Has anyone got a copy of the controlled assessment? If so, could you please post it on here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluepotato)
    Hai!

Has anyone got a copy of the controlled assessment? If so, could you please post it on here.

Wish I could but imagine the number of people with the exact same code as me!!

ReputationRep:
    have any of you guys done task 3, im really stuck on option c so if youv done it is there any chance you could message me it, i dont want to copy it exactly just need an example to work off, i currently have an error that just wont fix on my code

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.