Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for BA social work course and i am just wondering when i will get an email about my application and wether i have an interview
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellis laurn)
    I have applied for BA social work course and i am just wondering when i will get an email about my application and wether i have an interview
    Heyyyyy Ellis,

Exciting news that you've applied to study social work with us. What interested you in the course?

When did you put your application into UCAS and we can advise you further on when you may hear back?

If you are shortlisted for the course, you'll be invited to a selection event where you will complete a few tasks: a practical and verbal communication task in groups, two written tasks and an interview with staff from the course. There is information available for this in the entry requirements section of the course listing on our online prospectus, so you can see exactly what to prepare

If you have any further questions about studying with us, fire away:charm:

Laura

ReputationRep:
    Hello Laura

I applied on the 5th December on ucas. Social work is such a brilliant course and career.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellis laurn)
    Hello Laura

I applied on the 5th December on ucas. Social work is such a brilliant course and career.
    OK, you shouldn't have too long to wait for a selection event. As you applied before 15 January, we must respond to you before May at the very latest. That sounds like a long time away, but the selection events will happen before then.

Unfortunately, it completely depends on the course you've applied for and how many people have applied compared to the spaces on the course. It differs for everyone so it's hard for us to confirm a time sorry.

Do you have any questions around the selection event process, or studying social work with us? We can help with your questions while you wait. Are you hoping to move into halls or will you live at home?

Laura

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.