Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Student Finance are an absolute ****take. Advice? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I've had trouble of them from the very start.

I've now sent them the Declaration Form THREE ****ING TIMES by first class post and they are yet to receive it.

On each occasion I have made sure I've sent it to:

Student Finance England
    PO BOX 210
    Darlington
    DL1 9HJ

As stated on their website.

I just called them again and explained what was happening, but it doesn't seem they are interested in finding out what happened to the letters - whether it be my fault, something went wrong in the delivery, or if they've cocked it up.

All I get is a bland "You need to send it again".

I can't live on the money I have... I'm paying rent, bills and essentials - I just can't, even with a job on top of it.

What can I do?!

ReputationRep:
    In simple they have cocked up again as they always do. Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done other than resending and hoping one makes it through their mockery of a system.

There is a reason they are based in a Glasgow (surrounded by the non-fee paying), if they were based in the UK their offices would have been bricked and firebombed already because of their constant ineptitude when dealing with all matters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willy Pete)
    In simple they have cocked up again as they always do. Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done other than resending and hoping one makes it through their mockery of a system.

There is a reason they are based in a Glasgow (surrounded by the non-fee paying), if they were based in the UK their offices would have been bricked and firebombed already because of their constant ineptitude when dealing with all matters.
    Urgh, if that's the case and it's them that have ****ed it up...

I'm really struggling now.

They're the worst.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willy Pete)

Glasgow is in the UK...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.