Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Which accomodation is everyone thinking of applying to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emelinaw)
    I like the look of mason although the actual room looks a bit small compared to others so i'm not sure, I like Jarratt hall too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nihil_nimis)
    I like the look of mason although the actual room looks a bit small compared to others so i'm not sure, I like Jarratt hall too
    I thought I was going to like Mason the best, but like you said, having the shower made the rest of the room really small! I quite liked Pritchatt's park, especially the global community (even though I'm not international haha)

ReputationRep:
    I thought I was going to like Mason the best, but like you said, having the shower made the rest of the room really small! I quite liked Pritchatt's park, especially the global community (even though I'm not international haha)
    Yh and the fact its wet room puts me off it too, and lol yeah I like the look of the global community one too, tbh I don't mind where I stay as long as its ensuite and self-catered.

ReputationRep:
    Yh and the fact its wet room puts me off it too, and lol yeah I like the look of the global community one too, tbh I don't mind where I stay as long as its ensuite and self-catered.
    I'd like ensuite as well, but idk if it's worth £2000 to me😂 It's so difficult to choose!

ReputationRep:
    tennis courts ofcourse

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with a wet room?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattJacks)
    tennis courts ofcourse
    Did you go to visit it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laam13)
    What's wrong with a wet room?
    Nothing, I would just prefer not to deal with having a constantly wet floor.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing, I would just prefer not to deal with having a constantly wet floor.
    Ah right I see, I wasn't challenging anything just trying to see if there were things I hadn't thought of lol but that's a good point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laam13)
    Ah right I see, I wasn't challenging anything just trying to see if there were things I hadn't thought of lol but that's a good point
    Lol yh, so are you thinking of applying to mason ?

ReputationRep:
    Lol yh, so are you thinking of applying to mason ?
    Yeah or tennis courts, they're tied for first choice atm

ReputationRep:
    Offer through came through track finally - AAA

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My offer came through yesterday - ABB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twm2)
    Offer through came through track finally - AAA

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by grumpycaat)
    My offer came through yesterday - ABB
    When did you get the informal email ?

ReputationRep:
    I received mine on the 7th March

ReputationRep:
    10th of March

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Recieved my informal offer email on the 7th of march, any ideas when it will come through on track? Worried they have started allocating accomodation already? anyone know ahh :/

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone from here want to join a medicine whatsapp group chat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vista989)
    Recieved my informal offer email on the 7th of march, any ideas when it will come through on track? Worried they have started allocating accomodation already? anyone know ahh :/
    Accommodation won't be handed out until august unless you're a gap year student so no rush

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.