Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have my Sunderland interview tomorrow too. What's everyone took in as artefacts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyhen94)
    I have just been going over a speech to go with the artefact, I've been looking at what everyone else took and now mine doesn't seem very good aha. What time does your interview start tomorrow? x
    12:30, you? Do you think youll be able to talk about it for a long time? I'm worried I wont remember everything I plan to say x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MollieB99)
    12:30, you? Do you think youll be able to talk about it for a long time? I'm worried I wont remember everything I plan to say x
    There will only be one lot of interviews tomorrow, so you'll all be there at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the same time, and it says to talk for up to 5 minutes I could probably talk straight for 3 minutes about it. I am worried that I will ramble on though because I'll be nervous. I think I will forget things that I am planning to say but as long as you seem confident about what your saying and describe how it would be used I'm sure we will be fine! Fingers crossed anyway aha x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abigail Murdy)
    Hi, I have my Sunderland interview tomorrow too. What's everyone took in as artefacts?
    I am still unsure about what to take as I am worried I won't be able to talk about something for that long aha.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the same time, and it says to talk for up to 5 minutes I could probably talk straight for 3 minutes about it. I am worried that I will ramble on though because I'll be nervous. I think I will forget things that I am planning to say but as long as you seem confident about what your saying and describe how it would be used I'm sure we will be fine! Fingers crossed anyway aha x
    Well good luck and see you tomorrow x

ReputationRep:
    Well good luck and see you tomorrow x
    Yeah, good luck! x

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find the interviews today?

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find the interviews today?
    I thought it went well, definitely not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I have just got an offer from them, have you heard back?

ReputationRep:
    I thought it went well, definitely not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I have just got an offer from them, have you heard back?
    Ah well done! Yeah I got an offer too What did you use for your artefact? x

ReputationRep:
    Ah well done! Yeah I got an offer too What did you use for your artefact? x
    Well done to you too! I took lego, what about you? x

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an interview coming up?!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

University of Sunderland Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

Scape Student Living

Scape Student Living

"Brand new super studios at Scape Shoreditch, three minutes away from Old Street station!"

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Sunderland ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Sunderland applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.