The Student Room Group

Gcses

I have recently got my mock results and I got: 2 A* 1A 1B 2C 2D 25 (b/c) and a 5/6 in maths but I still fell really stressed about my really stressed about my real results and he D I got in media is being changed to a B because of my course work so I am not too worried about that because on my results sheet it is going to be a B. I don't know if it is normal to feel this stressed about my gcses because I have done ok in my Mocks and most of my friends did a lot worse. Please can some give me advice on how not to stress
You've done ok? you've done great!!!!! :smile:

It is normal to still feel abit anxious but seriously don't. Its not worth it because it will affect if youre not careful. Practise as much exam papers and keep up the revision (im sure youre doing this) and youll be fine. Im a yr 13 student so if you need any help with maths or science I can help you. Don't hesitate to message me :smile:
Reply 2
Personally, I wouldn't be coming to TSR for help. Everyone here is going to make you feel stupid because they all have A*s/A's and 8's/9's... From the countries averages point of view, those grades are pretty damn good. However, it's quite a range of results. I don't think I know anyone who has a got an A*, A, B, C and a D

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest