Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I've seen a few people mention they know they have interviews for RVCs Gateway course, but has anyone else applied for Liverpool's Year 0 for Veterinary Science and heard if they have an interview yet?

ReputationRep:
    I applied for this last year, if I remember correctly they held interviews the beginning of march and I only heard a couple of weeks before this, I imagine it will be the same this year.

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I just found out I got an interview for Liverpool Year 0 Veterinary, its on the 29th March. Anyone else heard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mogsearson)
    Hello, I just found out I got an interview for Liverpool Year 0 Veterinary, its on the 29th March. Anyone else heard?
    Hey,
    No I have not heard yet - it's only next week so I am stressing about it. I've called admissions at Carmel College and they said they had only received a few
    responses back and were waiting from Veterinary Admissions for the other responses. I called Veterinary Admissions a week later (on Monday) and they said the lady dealing with year 0 admissions is on annual leave until next week, but the interviews are next week. I am so stressed, just want to know at this point!

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    That seems quite unorganised of them! Yes, I found out about 10 days ago and had to respond to the email to clarify I would be there. It surprises me that people haven't responded! Hopefully they are still getting some emails out to you and I hope its on a day/time you can make at such short notice!
    The interview involves a tour of University campus so it will take up a good chunk of the morning or afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    This is what I thought - I thought they might have someone else to send out invites or something, just hoping after waiting this long I actually manage to get an interview!

ReputationRep:
    hey, did you hear anything back from the uni or college about interviews?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.