Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey how's it going?
    Anyone doing Absurd Person singular for English Literature? I'm kind of struggling with it and would appreciate help with a few things (I have to write an essay).
    Thanks!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Danny Dorito)
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCe)
    Hey how's it going?
    Anyone doing Absurd Person singular for English Literature? I'm kind of struggling with it and would appreciate help with a few things (I have to write an essay).
    Thanks!
    Oh my gosh, I'm in exactly the same boat as you! It seems like CIE AS Lit is the least popular course out there. I'm about to write my first essay for APS so I'll get back to you with the feedback I got in a few days or so.
    I can't seem to find anything with resources specifically for CIE which is frustrating so it looks like it's just gonna be trial and error this year...

Which other pieces are you doing? If we're doing mainly the same stuff we can help each other out a bit if you want - I'm doing Twelfth Night, APS, the poetry of Ted Hughes and The Namesake

Best of luck with that essay
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elisabethgrace)
    Oh my gosh, I'm in exactly the same boat as you! It seems like CIE AS Lit is the least popular course out there. I'm about to write my first essay for APS so I'll get back to you with the feedback I got in a few days or so.
    I can't seem to find anything with resources specifically for CIE which is frustrating so it looks like it's just gonna be trial and error this year...

Which other pieces are you doing? If we're doing mainly the same stuff we can help each other out a bit if you want - I'm doing Twelfth Night, APS, the poetry of Ted Hughes and The Namesake

Best of luck with that essay
    x
    Thanks. Took me an hour and a half to get it done. We're doing APS, The House of Mirth, Songs of ourselves and Antony and Cleopetra.
    What other subjects are you doing, if I may ask?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCe)
    Thanks. Took me an hour and a half to get it done. We're doing APS, The House of Mirth, Songs of ourselves and Antony and Cleopetra.
    Anthony and Cleopatra is good - Twelfth Nigh must have been my least favourite Shakespeare ahaha
    I'm also taking Maths, Physics and History so it a bit of a mix - What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCe)
    Hey, do you have notes or literally any other resources for House of Mirth?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.