Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi i just wanted to know if it would be possible to get to and from keele to birmingham within a hour and a half.
    I dont mind going on the motorway, but I am just wondering how busy it is and whether theres many accidents etc blocking the way?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    It depends on where in Birmingham that you live, but generally I'd say it could take anything between 1 hour and 1 hour 30 minutes just to get there. There's usually more traffic on the way back on the motorway. I know people who do commute there, and it's definitely doable, but you're looking more at 2-3 hours to get there AND back. Once you actually get off at junction 15, the journey isn't too bad and it's. a pretty simple drive.

ReputationRep:
    Okay thanks for letting me know

ReputationRep:
    Takes around an hour (sometimes a little less) if you're willing to get up early and avoid traffic.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 25, 2017

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.