Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Motivational thread!:) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Heyy thought I'd start a thread to help myself and others about motivation and positivity! So how's everyone staying motivated to revise, stay positive and do work??
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eleanor1999)
    Heyy thought I'd start a thread to help myself and others about motivation and positivity! So how's everyone staying motivated to revise, stay positive and do work??
    :rave:

My golden tip is to get enough sleep, which can be difficult and kind of a vicious circle if life is being a bit difficult.. but otherwise it honestly really helps with concentration, how you feel etc... and to get into a routine of studying and then rewarding yourself in some way (but the studying comes first - important!)

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    A lot of sports people never get paid or are in wage a small re than minimum And get benefits And limited funding a lot of people have a drive for Life outside of this and why can't you? Stop caring! You'll never make it If all You chase is money And it Will come through In your personality In The real World If all You believe is that money will solve all your problems it won't. If You believe standing at The end of a gun makes You powerful You make experience what it is like to be truelu defenceless. If You believe your size And strength make You a man You Will be at The mercy of The Gods. If You do not obey And The Word of God You Will spend am éternity In Hell. Make sure You have a spécial place You can hide from The world.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.