Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied to any medical related phds for any of the London universities? I've been rejected from one but still waiting on the others for even an interview response?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to UCL (Biomed), KCL (Biomed) and KCL/Maudsley-BRC. I've heard nothing. You?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Maudsley BRC too. Deadline was today for hearing if shortlisted.

ReputationRep:
    I just got a rejection through from Kings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)
    I applied for Maudsley BRC too. Deadline was today for hearing if shortlisted.
    I was hoping they might be delayed - did you hear anything?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by green90)
    I was hoping they might be delayed - did you hear anything?
    No, nothing. Though I wasn't holding on to much. Going to still apply for KCL but self-funded.

ReputationRep:
    Did any of you hear from Kings MRC DTP? My application still says being reviewed and processed ?

ReputationRep:
    I received a rejection update at about 19:30

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)
    No, nothing. Though I wasn't holding on to much. Going to still apply for KCL but self-funded.
    All the best!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    All the best!
    Thanks, you too!

ReputationRep:
    I received a rejection update at about 19:30
    Ah right, maybe they're sending them out at different times just. Surely we would've heard about an interview by now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ry4nm141)
    Has anyone applied to any medical related phds for any of the London universities? I've been rejected from one but still waiting on the others for even an interview response?
    I have applied... hopefully will get an interview call..desperately need one

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.