Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! So I have everything ready for my uni application but I don't what to choose :/
    So far I have University of Arts London- Animation but I don't know what else should I pick . I was thinking about London Metropolitan University and University of Westminster but I'm not sure and anyway, I still need 2 more choices, but in London
    I'm also worried that my qualifications and grades are not good enough to apply only for good unis but I don't want to go to a very bad uni as well ><

I would like to hear your advice ,guys! Any reccomendations? And what should I prepare for an interview in case of it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArinaWolfPack)
    Hey guys! So I have everything ready for my uni application but I don't what to choose :/
    So far I have University of Arts London- Animation but I don't know what else should I pick . I was thinking about London Metropolitan University and University of Westminster but I'm not sure and anyway, I still need 2 more choices
    I'm also worried that my qualifications and grades are not good enough to apply only for good unis but I don't want to go to a very bad uni as well ><

I would like to hear your advice ,guys! Any reccomendations? And what should I prepare for an interview in case of it?
    Hi there, I'm applying to do animation too so I can offer some guidance.
    I've applied to Northumbria, UCA Rochester, Bournemouth Arts, and Falmouth. I wouldn't really worry too much about grades, because they won't make a proper judgement until they see your interview portfolio.
    What subjects are you currently doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CarysJSLewis)
    Hi there, I'm applying to do animation too so I can offer some guidance.
    I've applied to Northumbria, UCA Rochester, Bournemouth Arts, and Falmouth. I wouldn't really worry too much about grades, because they won't make a proper judgement until they see your interview portfolio.
    What subjects are you currently doing?
    Hey, thanks for help!
    I finished high-school in 2015 and I'm not british so basically my fear is mostly because I'm not native or bilingual so my english is not the best even tho I try to do my best.
    I finished a high school of fine arts, fashion design section , achieving 10(A)s at fashion design and at the other art classes

ReputationRep:
    Hey, thanks for help!
    I finished high-school in 2015 and I'm not british so basically my fear is mostly because I'm not native or bilingual so my english is not the best even tho I try to do my best.
    I finished a high school of fine arts, fashion design section , achieving 10(A)s at fashion design and at the other art classes
    I recommend that once you've narrowed down your choices, contact the admissions teams for the universities (either phone or email) and they'll help you out with any questions you may have it's always better to do it sooner rather than later
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    So far I have University of Arts London- Animation but I don't know what else should I pick . I was thinking about London Metropolitan University and University of Westminster but I'm not sure and anyway, I still need 2 more choices, but in London

Hey there!

We offer a BA (hons) animation course at Ravensbourne that might be one for you to consider. You can check out the course information >here< to see whether this course if for you or not

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!

Jordan

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.