Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have applied to do international marketing at GCU and marketing at Strathclyde.

GCU was my first choice however the lack of competition in societies has put me off incredibly, I am a frequent dancer and was hoping to take up cheer at uni but when I learned that the university doesn't compete in comps at the open day it has really put me off.

I get that university is about getting a degree however the thought of having to search for a dance school outwith my university is a pain. I also still want to have fun and continue with my hobbies.

So as of right now my top choice is Strathclyde as their teams do compete regularly.

I also applied to Stirling as their competition teams are great too but I decided moving to Glasgow would be better for me.

Any help/advice?

Strathclyde have already given me an unconditional offer and their business school is triple accredited so thats an incredible plus.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.