Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I know that when getting your visa you need to show proof of financial support, which should be fine because my parents will be able to offer that. But the college i'm going to needs to see a bank statement, i think maybe just for proof of identity. Can anybody with experience offer help? Thanks
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 16, 2017
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.