The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Wise One
To all you people who keep saying you're 'one half of a loved up couple', are you all members of the same couple?? Hmmm...? I rest my case.

COUPLE CONSPIRACY

Hey sorry for the late reply to this one but what the hell!?!?!?! Although it'd be interesting, no i don't think so. Besides i'm sulkin at the moment anyway, my gf's in Italy, and i don't go out to see her for another 2 weeks, so i'm all alone!!! :frown:
Reply 81
I'm not single. Living proof that guys who lack looks, personality and money can still find a girlfriend.

God bless dating services.
Reply 82
As longs as I have my Simon and Garfunkel I am happy :biggrin:

I do admit to hiding from things a bit though. I always hope I will find somebody when I get a job, but at the moment I am very seriously thinking of getting a grant from university when I graduate and setting up my own business so finding a girl maybe impossible. Businessmen in the I.T industry are probably the most single in the world!
lotus_lee
Look, I'm sorry you feel that way but there is really no need to take the piss.

Sorry, but I've got about three neg reps for that and I WASN'T TAKING THE PISS OUT OF ANYONE BUT MYSELF.
Katie J
Simon & Garfunkel inspired?

No, never heard any simon and garfunkel. I am more of a Wagner man.

MB
Reply 85
musicboy
No, never heard any simon and garfunkel. I am more of a Wagner man.

MB

You must have heared of some of Simon and Garfunkel's stuff they are literly one of the biggest pop groups ever. The Bridge Over Troubled Water album was number one for more than a year.
amazingtrade
You must have heared of some of Simon and Garfunkel's stuff they are literly one of the biggest pop groups ever. The Bridge Over Troubled Water album was number one for more than a year.

I've just looked them up. I know "the sound of silence" but really popular music isn't my thing.

MB

Latest

Trending

Trending