The Student Room Group

awkward situation with flatmate's friends.What to say to recover?

I have a flatmate & who sometimes brings two friends over, 1 of her friend of her friends i find she's fit( Girl A). the other my flatmate had her two friends in her room. i walk out of the kitchen and two of her mates saying that Girl A is her but was hiding behind the door. i walk back down the hall back into the kitchen and all 3 girls are out just chatting.

It was awkward that her mates new i dig her and she probs know this aswell, we didn't have much of a talk as i couldn't really hold eye contact-_-.

Is there anyway i can recover from this?, i don't know what to say/text to her really, haven't text her since that day. I don't want to re-convo her as i feel she might think i appear confident messaging her, but face-to-face she might think im the opposite.(And i want to invite her out clubbing tomorrow but cant because of this reason)

Im not a coward face-to-face usually , it's just bad logistics and her two mates getting in the way. for now the only way i can talk to her text. but what should i say to get out of this awkward stalemate situation?
Have a convo like this :

You : Hey
Her : hey x
You : I never asked but what are your hobbies ?
Her : (probably music or something )
You : no way really, what a coincidence there's this club that I'll love to try out , I'll reckon you'll love it.
Her : really , which one etc
You : how about meeting me in town/(certain place etc) and I'll take you there.
I'm basing this of my own replies/ what I wouldsay etc :smile: good luck dude
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Have a convo like this :

You : Hey
Her : hey x
You : I never asked but what are your hobbies ?
Her : (probably music or something )
You : no way really, what a coincidence there's this club that I'll love to try out , I'll reckon you'll love it.
Her : really , which one etc
You : how about meeting me in town/(certain place etc) and I'll take you there.
I'm basing this of my own replies/ what I wouldsay etc :smile: good luck dude

Cheers, might go along those lines, but in general i've already asked her in the past her hobbies and stuff couple weeks back. Not sure if its that or i that actually lack confidence maybe.
Just chill and go for it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending