The Student Room Group

Insurance choice situation.

Hey!

I'm in a situation where I don't fully understand what to do about my insurance choice?
My predicted grades; Distinction* Distinction (Business) / A (Maths)
I've applied to;
Reading - BSc Economics and Econometrics (No offer yet)
Nottingham - BSc Industrial Economics (No offer yet)
Lincoln - MEcon Economics and Finance (Conditional offer - Distinction, Merit / C)
Royal Holloway - BSc Financial and Business Economics (Conditional offer - Distinction, Distinction / B)
Leicester - BSc Financial Economics (Conditional offer - Distinction, Distinction / B)

I'm very keen on attending Lincoln ever since the offer holder day and will definitely make this my firm choice. However, due to going to firm this as well as being my lowest entry requirement how do I go about putting my insurance choice since the other universities want higher? Do you have to put an insurance?
I'm just not sure how this works out. I'm sorry if it isn't worded out properly.

Thanks!
Original post by bhfn
Hey!

I'm in a situation where I don't fully understand what to do about my insurance choice?
My predicted grades; Distinction* Distinction (Business) / A (Maths)
I've applied to;
Reading - BSc Economics and Econometrics (No offer yet)
Nottingham - BSc Industrial Economics (No offer yet)
Lincoln - MEcon Economics and Finance (Conditional offer - Distinction, Merit / C)
Royal Holloway - BSc Financial and Business Economics (Conditional offer - Distinction, Distinction / B)
Leicester - BSc Financial Economics (Conditional offer - Distinction, Distinction / B)

I'm very keen on attending Lincoln ever since the offer holder day and will definitely make this my firm choice. However, due to going to firm this as well as being my lowest entry requirement how do I go about putting my insurance choice since the other universities want higher? Do you have to put an insurance?
I'm just not sure how this works out. I'm sorry if it isn't worded out properly.

Thanks!

If lincoln is where you are happiest then you don't have to use your insurance:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
If lincoln is where you are happiest then you don't have to use your insurance:smile:

Ah okay, so If I firm Lincoln I'm not obliged to put an insurance as well?
Not at all, its not compulsory you just reject all the others offers
Original post by bhfn
Ah okay, so If I firm Lincoln I'm not obliged to put an insurance as well?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending