Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mo_myc)
    SO WHAT if it's fairly easy?! Why do stupid things in the first place? All you're doing is wasting money on getting medicine/doctors time on curing the stupid disease you contacted from sleeping with people. When you can prevent all of it by getting married and only having sex with someone you love rather than being weak and having sex with each tramp you meet and contracting such a pointless waste of money which could be used to help cure poverty or something worth time. "very low" could be 0 but no. Mindless horny "humans" give in and have sex with multiple people.
    Doctors are there to cure disease. No such thing as a stupid disease, that just gets people into the mindset that some things shouldn't be treated.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'etranger)
    At least it might actually be Halal if I revert.
    Make sure you change your name so they know you're a Mumin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheExtrovertGod)
    Doctors are there to cure disease. No such thing as a stupid disease, that just gets people into the mindset that some things shouldn't be treated.
    Why create more problems for doctors to cure when it can be solved sooo easily? Doctors can use their time on more important diseases rather than something that should have been prevented but caused due to stupid mistakes.

ReputationRep:
    Here's my answer:

So?

pfft i'm a virgin at 31 (female)! beat that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    really? thats impressive... any reason why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pikachū)
    Make sure you change your name so they know you're a Mumin.
    People say Mahmoud suits me, I like it. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matty2993)
    What's girls opinion on this? Is it normal? Also I've never had a girlfriend and haven't been kissed!
    you my firend are
    Spoiler:
    Show

gay

(Original post by Corbynista)
    There was a 77 year old virgin earlier on in the thread....
    I'm sure theres more than we actually know of. i mean many elderly nuns and priests/monks are still virgins

really? thats impressive... any reason why?

the downsides of being born ugly sadly... even ugly guys are rarely interested
    Spoiler:
    Show

even when you beg :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    why you so happy about it

(Original post by CraigBackner)
    why you so happy about it
    where exactly did you sense the happiness?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    People say Mahmoud suits me, I like it. :cool:
    lmao my granddad's name :lol:

ReputationRep:
    where exactly did you sense the happiness?
    wheres your reading comprehensions skills at

(Original post by CraigBackner)
    wheres your reading comprehensions skills at
    go on, explain what you were trying to say...

ReputationRep:
    Everyone has their first at different times, hell there were people in my school having sex regularly by age 14. I lost my card when I was 17, but the person wasn't necessarily special to me I just wanted the pleasure. If you rate 'special' above pleasure, wait for the right person to come along, no point rushing it.

You've always got Rosy Palm and her 5 sisters to keep you company anyway until such a time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pikachū)
    lmao my granddad's name :lol:
    Your family has excellent taste, it's elegant.

ReputationRep:
    Why are real women/worthy women/good women the only ones who won't hold you to any sorts of standards? ''Real women don't care if you're an unemployable ex-convict with a meth habit''
    You think being a virgin is the same as being an unemployable, ex convicted drug addict?

That's a very, very distorted opinion you have. I don't care if a guy is a virgin. My sister's boyfriend was a virgin at 23, and he's a decent guy.

Sort your ideas out.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    OP if it makes you feel any better i'm almost 26 years old and still haven't kissed a girl before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    You think being a virgin is the same as being an unemployable, ex convicted drug addict?

That's a very, very distorted opinion you have. I don't care if a guy is a virgin. My sister's boyfriend was a virgin at 23, and he's a decent guy.

Sort your ideas out.
    I've noticed a trend of genuine anger and misogyny among men who lose their V's late. Usually they're shy, mild, but totally go crazy at the slightest knock to their egos, because most people take rejection as a normal part of daily life. The other side of men who lose it late is the classic guy who is constantly trying to prove something, he lost it in Thailand/Amsterdam aged 23, but he's 32 years old, in the club missing his son's fourth birthday because he's trying to creep on those 19 year old students.

Then why did you earlier tell me that talking with women is emotionally painful?
    In all fairness I am a virgin, never kissed etc, just off 22, so similar sort of position.

I am heterosexual but don't go out of my way to talk to girls either. I didn't get much experience in school as I'm quiet as a person and although the last few years I feel I've made strides, such as answering questions in college whereas I wouldn't have dreamt in school, I still struggle to talk to girls. I did have something going on with a girl when I was 17 but turns out she was a batshit mentalist bully and so it didn't end well.

Girls can be so boring as well. I'm in an apprenticeship now and in the office the women talk utter tripe day after day. One is 25 and is a ********ter, typical basic ***** who rabbits on about her boring everyday life, how hard everything is even though she earns £28k per annum and her partner has his own business. I know not every woman is like that but it seems a lot of women care about trival crap. They just go on about their boring day to day lives, boasting what craptastic thing they did on the weekend or how much money they've spent on a holiday. Thinking back to school etc I can see maybe this behaviour was evident in fellow female pupils. I'm just not bothered. I'd rather meet up with my mates drink and have a good laugh, go watch football and keep fit. No problems.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.