Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ok so i know i sound like im being really dramatic, however i cannot stand one of my flatmates. we got on okay at first, however he soon started smoking cigarettes inside, i told him he shouldn't do it as it is against the rules but he carried on (at the time i would socially smoke myself so it didnt effect me that much). I let the cigarette thing go as i couldnt really smell it and didnt want to be a hypocrite.

anyway, for the last few months hes started smoking weed literally every day in his bedroom. again, i have no issues with people smoking weed if they choose to (although i have bad experiences with drugs so dont take any), however he does it in his room and the smell is sooooooooo potent. i suffer from migraines and the smell of weed makes them 100 times worse.

i've asked him to stop smoking weed inside on numerous occasions and he is incredibly rude and hostile. i legit cannot stand the boy, he does no washing up etc and is just a general nasty tramp. instead of him seeing my perspective he calls me a spoilt drama queen

literally what can i do now??? is it so snakey and bait to report him to the uni?? i just cant keep getting migraines because he is selfish!!!!!!!

thanks haha

ReputationRep:
    Snake his dealer.

ReputationRep:
    report him

I think you have an obligation to speak to your flatmates yourself about problems before reporting them but if they can't be decent human beings (and making your whole flat stink of weed counts under that) then you don't need to feel guilty about reporting them - try and get security round while he is actually smoking if possible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAdviser101)
    Snake his dealer.
    LMAO

ReputationRep:
    Report his ass.

'One person's freedom ends where another's begins'. What he does bothers you. You tried to be nice with him and asked him nicely to stop. He was rude and hostile. Have no mercy

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.