Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Preferably, I'd like to die in a sword fight saving someone, and I win, and they're like 'Oh please don't kill me' and I have this honour so I let them go, but then he charges at me and plummets their sword into my chest killing me instantly.

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    While going on tsr

ReputationRep:
    Horribly.

ReputationRep:
    as a war hero, surrounded by naked women
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    In my sleep, so I feel no pain and can just die peacefully.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    as a war hero, surrounded by naked women
    How do I make this life choice
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    By saving an animal in some way

ReputationRep:
    Balls deep in the arse of an Asian beauty, or asleep, either way I'm game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheExtrovertGod)
    How do I make this life choice
    maybe by the time we have our next big war, the soldiers for the other side will be women...? either that or our eventual conflict with saudi arabia might involve them throwing their women at our troops because women over there are cheaper than bullets (and clothes cost extra, hence the nudity)

ReputationRep:
    maybe by the time we have our next big war, the soldiers for the other side will be women...? either that or our eventual conflict with saudi arabia might involve them throwing their women at our troops because women over there are cheaper than bullets (and clothes cost extra, hence the nudity)
    Now that is progressive. I hope they are Russian, or Persian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheExtrovertGod)
    Now that is progressive. I hope they are Russian, or Persian.
    same - I had russians in my head when I said it, particularly because they have (as an average) the biggest breasts in the world. and russia *has* sent women to war in the past...

ReputationRep:
    same - I had russians in my head when I said it, particularly because they have (as an average) the biggest breasts in the world. and russia *has* sent women to war in the past...
    Slavs in general are great. Plus we're already on the brink of war with Russia anyway

ReputationRep:
    Same was I was born - screaming, naked and covered in blood.

Any way as soon as possible
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I feel like we're giving ideas to OP about something they're planning :eek:

ReputationRep:
    By orgasm-ing too hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by streetdude28)
    Preferably, I'd like to die in a sword fight saving someone, and I win, and they're like 'Oh please don't kill me' and I have this honour so I let them go, but then he charges at me and plummets their sword into my chest killing me instantly.

What about you?
    Just painlessly in my sleep, completely unaware. Hopefully a few years after I reach my 100th birthday.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.