Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I would like to become a discharge coordinator but is there another route to this role without being a qualified social worker or a nurse? I am currently training to be a Hospital to Home volunteer at Kings. Are there any other courses I can do to be able to do this role?
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Quick links:

Unanswered Health and Emergency services Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.