Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I have just recently chose my firm and insurance choice's for Primary Education, at Leeds Beckett(firm) and Manchester Metropolitan(insurance.) I am just wondering if anyone else is considering choosing Leeds Beckett, as if all goes well I will be beginning my ITT there in September of this year!!

I have also had three interviews at Leeds, Manchester and Liverpool Hope, with offers from all three, so if anyone has any questions about their upcoming interview, I'd be happy to answer any questions to the best of my ability. I am from Cumbria so if anyone has any questions about the Uni of Cumbria or the place as a general I will happily answer anything I can. I would love to get to know anyone who is considering Leeds Beckett strongly or has already replied. I am on Twitter, Facebook and many other social media sites so just ask for details

Also if anyone has any advice for the Skills tests (particularly maths!) I'd love to hear it. I'm sound with the literacy but sometimes struggle with the maths.

Thanks! Good Luck to everyone facing interviews or decisions! x

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.