Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey all

I'm in a crisis. I got an offer from Warwick for Politics and Sociology, which is AAB, but I want to switch my course to Law with Sociology which is also AAB or Law with Social Science/Law which is AAA. What do I do and what is the likelihood of this happening? Shall I enquire to change it now or do I wait till Uni actually starts? Help would be greatly appreciated.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samuelsolent)
    Hey all

I'm in a crisis. I got an offer from Warwick for Politics and Sociology, which is AAB, but I want to switch my course to Law with Sociology which is also AAB or Law with Social Science/Law which is AAA. What do I do and what is the likelihood of this happening? Shall I enquire to change it now or do I wait till Uni actually starts? Help would be greatly appreciated.
    Ring them up and ask them whether it is possible to make this change (now or later on).

They wont lie to you - if there's no chance or they consider you but decide not to make and alternate offer then you'll keep your existing offer.

ReputationRep:
    cheers for the response

Do you recommend ringing now or after results day when I know I've secured an offer/a week into the start of the academic year?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samuelsolent)
    cheers for the response

Do you recommend ringing now or after results day when I know I've secured an offer/a week into the start of the academic year?
    The sooner you ask the more likely they are to help.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.