Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicMags)
    Are you through to the international round?
    Yeah, +FrenchNerd2 and I both got through!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmiiH)
    Yeah, +FrenchNerd2 and I both got through!
    Well done you two, best of luck with the that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchNerd2)
    We had an email about it from the R2 organiser because of the guy trying to cheat (I thought it was just spam) and the questions aren't usually that similar according to ****
    What's this about? Who tried to cheat?

ReputationRep:
    What's this about? Who tried to cheat?
    We don't know who it is (I could give you their TSR name, unless they've changed it, but...), but they are either in North America or Ireland

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmiiH)
    We don't know who it is (I could give you their TSR name, unless they've changed it, but...), but they are either in North America or Ireland
    Interesting - don't want to sound cynical but I find it rather strange that something like 16 pupils from Methodist College Belfast got through to the final, 16 from one school, what are the odds? I wonder if any of them made the top??

ReputationRep:
    Interesting - don't want to sound cynical but I find it rather strange that something like 16 pupils from Methodist College Belfast got through to the final, 16 from one school, what are the odds? I wonder if any of them made the top??
    I guess if they had training at school, then 16 in 100 isn't too weird...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 221Breezeblocks)
    Hi all,

Just making a thread in case there is anyone wanting to do the UK Linguistics Olympiad (UKLO) this February. The first round starts w/c 6th Feb. I'm entered to do the Advanced paper, and was wondering if anyone was planning also or had any tips / tricks for the paper!
    Hi - how did you do?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.