The Student Room Group
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London

January 2017 Course

Has anyone applied for the January 2017 Course?
I applied on 14th of this month,just one day before the deadline, and I was wondering if any of you got an offer from uni.
On their site says that the course will start on 16th of January and I still didnt recieve an e-mail from them.Is it normal?
Reply 1
Original post by Fanez
Has anyone applied for the January 2017 Course?
I applied on 14th of this month,just one day before the deadline, and I was wondering if any of you got an offer from uni.
On their site says that the course will start on 16th of January and I still didnt recieve an e-mail from them.Is it normal?

I did but I applied in December and it took me a while for the University to contact me via email. I had to attend my enrolment on 16th January to show qualifications and other things. I'm starting this Thursday but I reckon you still have time and my advice would be contacting the University to check if they got the application and check if they are processing it. What happened in my case was, when I applied on their website, I never received an email stating that the University is processing my application. So to prevent further delays, contact them via phone. I wish you all the best.
(edited 7 years ago)
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London
Reply 2
Thanks for the reply.I accepted an offer for September 2017, so see you then.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending