Turn on thread page Beta

How attractive are you? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    can i set you up with some of my friends please, if your standards are that low
    yeah lol coz im not much better looking than him i dont think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    i think i have a reallly bad flu, i feel dizzy when i get up,so thats why ive been in bed alll day!!!i puked all over my mum today... she was very angry!

You puked over your mum :eek: ! lol. I think it's that time of year- I had flu a few weeks back but made a quick recovery (apparently it was a milder version of the SARS virus, but I'm a little sceptical). I'm sure you'll do the same!

ReputationRep:
    ok,judging from the first pic,your not ugly at all...BUT THE SLIDESHOW THING? wtf is going on there??thats just plain scary!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    You puked over your mum :eek: ! lol. I think it's that time of year- I had flu a few weeks back but made a quick recovery (apparently it was a milder version of the SARS virus, but I'm a little sceptical). I'm sure you'll do the same!
    lol,i puked and thought hmmm its a bit lumpy.. then i looked at my mum and thought uh oh..life is over..SARS virus?ooo hope your ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    ok,judging from the first pic,your not ugly at all...BUT THE SLIDESHOW THING? wtf is going on there??thats just plain scary!!
    well i listen to black metal a lot and i really like 'corpse paint'
    so i thought i'd try it......

ReputationRep:

Were you in The Crow?...

...no, wait... you were in Kiss weren't you?

ReputationRep:
    Were you in The Crow?...

...no, wait... you were in Kiss weren't you?
    no..no..no...
    i dont even like kiss (did u kno it stands for "knight in satan's service"?)
    their face-paint is "glamour"
    corpse-paint (what i tried to do) is supose to represent the rise of the dead. many black metal bands use it to enhance its atmosphere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    lol,i puked and thought hmmm its a bit lumpy.. then i looked at my mum and thought uh oh..life is over..SARS virus?ooo hope your ok
    ive done that before, but she didnt care

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minkailin)
    no..no..no...
    i dont even like kiss (did u kno it stands for "knight in satan's service"?)
    their face-paint is "glamour"
    corpse-paint (what i tried to do) is supose to represent the rise of the dead. many black metal bands use it to enhance its atmosphere.

Sounds fun.

ReputationRep:
    kiss? crow? i dont know what you lot are on about.... :confused: right well anyway,im off,i think ill go and make some lemsip. Goodnight all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    kiss? crow? i dont know what you lot are on about.... :confused: right well anyway,im off,i think ill go and make some lemsip. Goodnight all!
    Kiss etc are rock metal bands...Night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    night *waves bye*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)

Yeh, course it wasn't SARS! . I was very ill but I'm fine now. With regards to the puking, I think I've heard quite enough detail, thanks. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)

Goodnight! Hope you feel much better tommorow.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, course it wasn't SARS! . I was very ill but I'm fine now. With regards to the puking, I think I've heard quite enough detail, thanks. lol
    you guys are just now getting the flu? hmm....our epidemic hit a good 2 months ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    you guys are just now getting the flu? hmm....our epidemic hit a good 2 months ago

Well I had it three to four weeks ago.

ReputationRep:
    fishing!!!

ReputationRep:
    ok i cant be bothered to go to sleep...are you sure it wasnt SARS? because if it was...i think id rather move away from the pc..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    night *waves bye*

No, i was saying night to Anna... I'm staying awake till 1am!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    hmm that explains the weird slideshows..

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.