Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I'm currently on a 4 year law foundation degree. I completed the foundation year successfully and am currently in my first proper year of the degree. I've recently been accepted on a 3 year course at another university but they have stipulated I must start from year 1 again. Would I receive the full funding for this as technically I am a first year? Thanks
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative

    To confirm you will be starting from year 1 at your university and your course length will be 3 years at the new university?

    If this is correct, the rules and regulations state you are eligible for the following:

    Length of new course (3) plus 1 gift year = 4 - any previous study - 1 year = 3 years full funding.

    This is providing you have not repeated any other previous year or have any other previous study.


University open days

  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.