Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annmarie99)
    Ooooo it looks really nice there! I'll probably apply for the economy accommodation at The Grange
    im pretty sure its cheaper at limes court 😊 thats why i am applying there hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naomiJane99)
    im pretty sure its cheaper at limes court 😊 thats why i am applying there hehe
    Ohhh I'll have to look into that. Thanks for saying!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've recieved an unconditional offer for York st John and have made it my firm. Looking Forward to starting.

ReputationRep:
    I got an unconditional for geography! Facebook group sounds like a good idea ^-^

ReputationRep:
    i got an unconditional for computer science with placement, what's the facebook chat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElleMaee)
    Hey guys! Just joined TSR today and thought this would be a pretty cool way to meet people who will be going to York St John this year! I firmed York St John yesterday and I'm studying Psychology. Theres a facebook group chat for York St John which I can add you to if you like!
    I just firmed YSJ for Psychology too!! Looks like we will be seeing a lot of each other haha!! I would love to be added to the chat if it is still going?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys so i just created a fb group called YSJ applicants 2017/18 😊Name:  Screenshot_2017-02-14-16-30-16.png
Views: 222
Size:  102.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    I firmed YSJ for psychology! Have you done your accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I think I might be doing Religion, Philosophy and Ethics there next year, could you add me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manijones1997)
    I got an unconditional so I'm likely going to firm it
    I applied for Japanese & TESOL
    I firmed my unconditional and will also be studying Japanese and TESOL!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, so I think I'm either going this year or next year to York. St John's, since it's my number 1 choice and I've also been offered an unconditional. Mind adding me to the chat?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else going to the Applicant Day later this month?

ReputationRep:
    i am

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna put it as my firm, got an unconditional for theology and religious studies :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snowy_Gems)
    Hey, I think I might be doing Religion, Philosophy and Ethics there next year, could you add me?
    if you search for it on FB then you can request to be added and i will add you 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiviaDee)
    Anyone else going to the Applicant Day later this month?
    Yeah i ak going this saturday 😊

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting to hear back :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Primary Education at York! Anyone else? Xx

ReputationRep:
    Im in house 23 at limes court, are any of you guys going to limes court?x

ReputationRep:
    haha yeah i'll be like 22 when i start
    (Original post by MaddieMR)
    Is anyone in their 20s starting? I'm technically a mature student.. HA!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.