Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lyddie_)
    I am doing music performance! I have left accommodation a little late and only have the option of a studio apartment or a uni house!
    I'm doing Music! I've just applied for brickworks, I think some accommodation has some spaces left if you have a look now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hibbert.nicole)
    Is anyone doing anything business related?
    Well I'm going to be studying Business Management and Japanese. Haven't found anyone else doing my course though

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to start a group chat on Facebook for anyone in my flat or neighbouring it and for whoever is studying Computer science (3 years). Message me for my FB. I'm in FLAT 34: PULLMAN HOUSE PERCY'S LANE!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naomufasa)
    I'm gonna put it as my firm, got an unconditional for theology and religious studies :3
    Me too ^^

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I'm thinking of applying to do Primary Education at York next year. Did you get an unconditional offer? and if so, what are your predicted grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marthakelly98)
    I'm doing Primary Education at York! Anyone else? Xx
    Hi
    I'm going to apply to do it for 2018. Can I ask what grades you have to get? or did you get an unconditional offer? if so, what are your predicted grades, if you don't mind me asking

ReputationRep:
    The downside of me not having Facebook

I've just gotten my results back, i think i'm in!
    i'll be doing the Counselling, coaching and mentoring BAHons / living in LMW..
    I want to make some friends before i get there! X

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I also got an unconditional for Japanese and TESOL!
    (Original post by manijones1997)
    I got an unconditional so I'm likely going to firm it
    I applied for Japanese & TESOL

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Japanese - but with TESOL
    (Original post by AleighaOldham)
    Well I'm going to be studying Business Management and Japanese. Haven't found anyone else doing my course though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lyddie_)
    I am doing music performance! I have left accommodation a little late and only have the option of a studio apartment or a uni house!
    Me too! About the music performance. Which instrument (or voice)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AleighaOldham)
    Hi! I'm doing business management and Japanese too! So glad to find someone on the same course!

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I'm a 3rd year psychology student, and also Chair of the Psychological & Social Sciences School. This means I oversee courses relating to psychology, sociology, counselling, criminology and police studies. I'm here to help freshers settle in within their courses, collate feedback and ensure all your courses are running smoothly! Feel free to message me for my Facebook, this is where I engage with most students to collect feedback and help with any problems. I'm also trying to get into as many course group chats so I can make myself known to as many students as possible!

ReputationRep:
    How fast do students usually get replies?
    (Original post by prophetkid)
    Hi!

I'm a 3rd year psychology student, and also Chair of the Psychological & Social Sciences School. This means I oversee courses relating to psychology, sociology, counselling, criminology and police studies. I'm here to help freshers settle in within their courses, collate feedback and ensure all your courses are running smoothly! Feel free to message me for my Facebook, this is where I engage with most students to collect feedback and help with any problems. I'm also trying to get into as many course group chats so I can make myself known to as many students as possible!

ReputationRep:
    Can someone tell me what grades they had predicted to get an unconditional offer from this university please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jippily)
    How long did it take them to reply to yours? I applied for the same course on the second of this month but haven't received a reply yet.
    I applied for this course on the 4th of december and luckily got an unconditional offer on the 5th of Jan ~ Im going to firm it most likely !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BIG_MAN_MILES)
    Can someone tell me what grades they had predicted to get an unconditional offer from this university please?
    I was predicted ABB. Some of my friends were predicted between CCC and A*A*A though, it's quite broad I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Effie14)
    I was predicted ABB. Some of my friends were predicted between CCC and A*A*A though, it's quite broad I think.

I applied in the end and have received an unconditional. I was predicted BBC. Not sure if im gonna take it though as uni of essex offered me CCC if i firm it, which I think is a better uni and with my predictions, CCC is definitely possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BIG_MAN_MILES)
    I knew someone with: B C D who got an unconditional

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manijones1997)
    I got an unconditional so I'm likely going to firm it
    I applied for Japanese & TESOL
    I'm exactly the same!! Maybe we'll be able to meet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Youkai)
    I'm doing Japanese - but with TESOL
    Me too!! Hopefully there will be a group chat for us all to use soon

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.