The Student Room Group

Could there be a mistake in my application?

I'm a bit worried because one of the universities I applied to in their acknowledgement wrote "...as an international student...", and another one asked for proof of my English iGCSE.
I am afraid there may have been a mistake in my application since I'm not an international applicant. I have a British nationality even though I live in the EU.
I checked the details on track and they seem fine. Should I call UCAS and ask them or is it just a mistake from the university itself?
It's probably automatic but ring Up And check.
Original post by Dana.Ab
I'm a bit worried because one of the universities I applied to in their acknowledgement wrote "...as an international student...", and another one asked for proof of my English iGCSE.
I am afraid there may have been a mistake in my application since I'm not an international applicant. I have a British nationality even though I live in the EU.
I checked the details on track and they seem fine. Should I call UCAS and ask them or is it just a mistake from the university itself?

There's no point in contacting UCAS about this - contact the universities concerned directly and explain the situation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending