Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Talking to TTP is like playing Guess Who, but instead of cartoon portraits it's personality disorders.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jape)
    Talking to TTP is like playing Guess Who, but instead of cartoon portraits it's personality disorders.
    That made me laugh so much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I would like to point out that napoleon was actually of average size for people of his generation and that the small thing was propaganda

But it is clear that TTP is suffering from a well known disorder, he has a big ego to overcompensate his small knob - also known as the superiority complex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by remoaner)
    There are also brexit racist trolls, do you see remainers undermining the brexit argument because of them?
    Are you kidding? They did that from day one

ReputationRep:
    I was just thinking about this the other day, traditionally labour at least hard labour like corbyn hard left have been staunchly against the EU. Seeing it as a like a capitalist club, the fact that may doesnt have her majority surely does not mean she wont get a hard brexit right??? If labour sticks to their hard left routes. Tbf i think tehres probably more tory remainers than labour but idk

ReputationRep:
    The rate these talks are going, I expect "no deal" to be the only means of achieving a hard Brexit. Juncker and Tusk already exposing their federalist colours by rubbishing a fair proposal on EU citizens. Any deal those two agree on effectively binds us to EU rules while giving us no freedoms.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    The rate these talks are going, I expect "no deal" to be the only means of achieving a hard Brexit. Juncker and Tusk already exposing their federalist colours by rubbishing a fair proposal on EU citizens. Any deal those two agree on effectively binds us to EU rules while giving us no freedoms.
    I agree, they're going to make it as hard as possible to leave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy7714)
    I agree, they're going to make it as hard as possible to leave.
    What did you expect, Europeans have NEVER liked Brits.

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I am currently researching for my dissertation project and the aim is to explore if Brexit will have an effect on EU students finding employment in the UK.
    This survey is for non-UK EU national students that are studying at a British university.

I would really appreciate if anyone could dedicate a bit of time to fill out my survey (approximately take 5 minutes)

LINK: https://qmul.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/bre...and-employment

Thank you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.