Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am due to take my exam in April, I am wondering if any one has any 2nd hand Q&A books they wouldn't mind selling for a less than online because they're coming up online as around £25-30 and my boss won't pay for them.

I know it is good I buy it and I will if I can not find cheaper as I need it but just thought i'd try my luck here first if any older nurses have one they don't need any more?

Thank you in advance!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mego0694)
    Hi,

I am due to take my exam in April, I am wondering if any one has any 2nd hand Q&A books they wouldn't mind selling for a less than online because they're coming up online as around £25-30 and my boss won't pay for them.

I know it is good I buy it and I will if I can not find cheaper as I need it but just thought i'd try my luck here first if any older nurses have one they don't need any more?

Thank you in advance!!
    There is a Dental Nurse Facebook group called "advice for Dental Nurses" - I would try on there as well if I were you.

Failing that, Amazon sell it for £19.50 or you can get the ebook for £17.99.

You could also suggest to your boss that he/she buys the book and when you're finished with it, it could be kept at the practice. That way, if he/she ever gets another trainee nurse they will be able to use it as well!

The Q and A book is literally invaluable for preparing for your written - if you work your way through it before your exam you are pretty much guaranteed a pass. It prepares you very well for the layout of the NEBDN exam and you might be surprised to find a few familiar questions when you come to sit it in April.

Unfortunately I don't have a copy any more or you could have had mine.

All the best for your exam!

xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am due to sit for my exam this coming Saturday and I m very nervous. Could any of u plz help me how do I get prepared for exams . I meant to say is it ok if read the QnA book. Or do I have to go through the levisons book as well. TIA

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.