Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've been accepted to two colleges for an Art Foundation course, one unconditional one conditional (both of these were not applied to by ucas, but through the college itself). I haven't made up my mind as to which college to go to yet as I haven't been to one of the college's open days yet (the unconditional one), however on the email that says I have a place (should I accept it) at the college with the conditional offer, it says I must reply with the acceptance letter within the deadline of two weeks. My problem is that the open day for the other college isn't until after the deadline so I wouldn't have looked round the college until after I make my decision. Is it possible to accept both offers and then decide later which one I want to go to?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haku98)
    I've been accepted to two colleges for an Art Foundation course, one unconditional one conditional (both of these were not applied to by ucas, but through the college itself). I haven't made up my mind as to which college to go to yet as I haven't been to one of the college's open days yet (the unconditional one), however on the email that says I have a place (should I accept it) at the college with the conditional offer, it says I must reply with the acceptance letter within the deadline of two weeks. My problem is that the open day for the other college isn't until after the deadline so I wouldn't have looked round the college until after I make my decision. Is it possible to accept both offers and then decide later which one I want to go to?
    You can accepts as many as you like - check that you aren't required to pay a deposit to accept a place (and if you are and aren't happy accepting within the deadline they've given then explain that you need more time and they should be able to extend the deadline for you).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.