Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    Yep I've nearly got it down to a fine art though
    As they say, practice makes perfect!

ReputationRep:
    theres this website where they show you colours you chose one and it tells you about your personality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icetopaz_h454)
    What is your favourite colour and why? My favourite colour is blue, because it's a colour mostly associated with boys (and girls too) and all shades of it are relaxing. What about you?
    Black... its mysterious. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    theres this website where they show you colours you chose one and it tells you about your personality.
    Find it

This should be interessting.

ReputationRep:
    well there this one

http://www.ivillagehealth.com/quiz/m...127650,00.html

ReputationRep:
    there is some duwey test or something...illfind it lol

ReputationRep:
    well there this one

http://www.ivillagehealth.com/quiz/m...127650,00.html

"Extraverted Personality Style (EPS) means that your preferred role is "life of the party." You actively seek out other people, and are at your best in social situations in which you can meet new people and bring other people together. People who know you are drawn to your genuine interest in other people. In that way, you are probably the ultimate "people person."

Pretty true! ..Although the "Ultimate people person" is probably taking it too far!

ReputationRep:
    whats is your colour?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.cs.ucr.edu/~chua/test/test.html

another test.

ReputationRep:
    choose your colour!

ReputationRep:
    more specific test

ReputationRep:
    colour quiz

ReputationRep:
    sexual personality

ReputationRep:
    http://www.colorconnections.com/your...ty/page1.html#

ReputationRep:
    orange , never knew y i liked it ... always been part of me .... my whole website was done in orange ... all its reincarnations , ppl always associate tht color with me

ReputationRep:
    http://www.cs.ucr.edu/~chua/test/test.html

another test.
    "You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are highly intensive, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you need in order to feel good. You do not mind being alone for extended periods of time; you rarely become bored. "

It's so true...

ReputationRep:
    more specific test
    TURQUOISE BLUE
    Introverts usually turn to blue. People preferring this color usually are apt to be very poised and also very quiet, patient, and sober minded. Intellectuals prefer blue, like to read, and prefer quiet music. You are very sensitive and have a tendency to be moody. “Blue lovers” are very independent and shy away from expressing their own opinions in public. You attach to few people and only to those who have proven to be “true blue.” You are creative and have a broad scope of artistic interests.

That is also unbelievably true...

ReputationRep:
    Your color personality is: Yellow

Like yellow's strongest symbol, the sun, you radiate warmth. Others love to be around you because you have a gift for always looking on the bright side, and your ready smile can be infectious. Chances are your calendar is packed -- yellow lovers tend to be always on the go!

Surprisingly accurate!

ReputationRep:
    Blue- Dunno why...i just think blue is the nicest colour....oh..and it's Chelsea's colour

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Public poll would have been better, oh well!

My favourite colour is purple.
    You should've gone to my high school and studied pharmacy at manchester

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2004
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.