The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Fleff
I've supported Man U since I was about 6, and I knew nothing of football, or who was better/worse, so I cannot be called a glory hunter. Newcastle, on the other hand, I always want them to win, if they ever play Man U, I'd want Newcastle to win. That would probably never happen, but hey.

(I'd have to agree that Chelsea have improved rapidly though, and are becoming, if not already, one of the best)

I'll treat this little cameo with the contempt that it deserves.
Reply 61
mobbdeeprob
I almost feel for you darling! All those pre-season acquisitions, only to get run-all-over by the Red Army - on your own turf!!! It almost brings a tear to my eye. :frown:

Oh dear..it seems as though the insanity has already hit you Rob...:tongue:

G
Reply 62
Fleff
I've supported Man U since I was about 6, and I knew nothing of football, or who was better/worse, so I cannot be called a glory hunter. Newcastle, on the other hand, I always want them to win, if they ever play Man U, I'd want Newcastle to win. That would probably never happen, but hey.

(I'd have to agree that Chelsea have improved rapidly though, and are becoming, if not already, one of the best)

I never called you a glory hunter....i was simply enjoying the rivalry between the two teams. Should be a good match though! :smile:

G
gzftan
Should be a good match though! :smile:
G

Let me give this little comment a little cryogenic freezing. Afterall, I'll need to dig it out next week, if only just to mock you. :biggrin:

You Chelsey people are riding for a fall. And, worst of all, you're going to land flat on your faces. :smile:
Reply 64
mobbdeeprob
Let me give this little comment a little cryogenic freezing. Afterall, I'll need to dig it out next week, if only just to mock you. :biggrin:

You Chelsey people are riding for a fall. And, worst of all, you're going to land flat on your faces. :smile:

You'll see Rob...i think you're underestimating Chelsea a bit!!!!

G
gzftan

G

There's only one London team who I have any time for, and they play at The Loft.
Reply 66
gzftan

G

He most certainly is. They'll show him!
Reply 67
mobbdeeprob
There's only one London team who I have any time for, and they play at The Loft.

QPR i assume. I reckon you're just bitter you actually have to try and qualify for the Champions League this time round :tongue:

G
Ellie4
He most certainly is. They'll show him!

Pish, Miss Ellie - this is veritable midsummer madness.
Reply 69
mobbdeeprob
Pish, Miss Ellie - this is veritable midsummer madness.

Ah, the delusion of united's fans...
Reply 70
Ellie4
Ah, the delusion of united's fans...

Don't worry Ellie....we know better...and that's all that matters!! Btw- I read somewhere you've decided against oxbridge now???

G
Reply 71
gzftan
Don't worry Ellie....we know better...and that's all that matters!! Btw- I read somewhere you've decided against oxbridge now???

G

I'm undecided. If I get 4As at AS, I'll apply. If not, then I wont! :smile:
Ellie4

How come! I know people who got AABB for AS and got offers from Oxbridge! If I get that I'll probably apply, it's worth a shot lol. Are you declaring your AS levels?
Reply 73
Ellie4

Ah..you'll get them..don't worry about that!!! :smile:

So..the question remains...cocksford.....or lovely lovely cambridge :tongue:

G
Reply 74
mobbdeeprob
How come! I know people who got AABB for AS and got offers from Oxbridge! If I get that I'll probably apply, it's worth a shot lol. Are you declaring your AS levels?

I have to. It's my school's policy to declare all of them.
Reply 75
gzftan
Ah..you'll get them..don't worry about that!!! :smile:

So..the question remains...cocksford.....or lovely lovely cambridge :tongue:

G

Well Cam is much better than Ox for geog... (Durham's beter than them both though!)
Reply 76
Ellie4
Well Cam is much better than Ox for geog... (Durham's beter than them both though!)

Damn right! :biggrin:
Reply 77
Ellie4

Exactly!! SO apply to cambridge instead of oxford!!!!

I didn't apply to Durham..a bit too far north for me i'm afraid :smile:

G
Reply 78
gzftan
Exactly!! SO apply to cambridge instead of oxford!!!!

I didn't apply to Durham..a bit too far north for me i'm afraid :smile:

G

Yeah it's a massive trek north for me too, but it's worth it because their department is just so good :smile:
Reply 79
Ellie4
Yeah it's a massive trek north for me too, but it's worth it because their department is just so good :smile:

Where are you applying then...assuming you get straight As?

G

Latest

Trending

Trending