Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    I've supported Man U since I was about 6, and I knew nothing of football, or who was better/worse, so I cannot be called a glory hunter. Newcastle, on the other hand, I always want them to win, if they ever play Man U, I'd want Newcastle to win. That would probably never happen, but hey.

(I'd have to agree that Chelsea have improved rapidly though, and are becoming, if not already, one of the best)
    I'll treat this little cameo with the contempt that it deserves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    I almost feel for you darling! All those pre-season acquisitions, only to get run-all-over by the Red Army - on your own turf!!! It almost brings a tear to my eye.
    Oh dear..it seems as though the insanity has already hit you Rob...

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    I've supported Man U since I was about 6, and I knew nothing of football, or who was better/worse, so I cannot be called a glory hunter. Newcastle, on the other hand, I always want them to win, if they ever play Man U, I'd want Newcastle to win. That would probably never happen, but hey.

(I'd have to agree that Chelsea have improved rapidly though, and are becoming, if not already, one of the best)
    I never called you a glory hunter....i was simply enjoying the rivalry between the two teams. Should be a good match though!

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Should be a good match though!
    G
    Let me give this little comment a little cryogenic freezing. Afterall, I'll need to dig it out next week, if only just to mock you.

You Chelsey people are riding for a fall. And, worst of all, you're going to land flat on your faces.

ReputationRep:
    Let me give this little comment a little cryogenic freezing. Afterall, I'll need to dig it out next week, if only just to mock you.

You Chelsey people are riding for a fall. And, worst of all, you're going to land flat on your faces.
    You'll see Rob...i think you're underestimating Chelsea a bit!!!!

G

ReputationRep:

G
    There's only one London team who I have any time for, and they play at The Loft.

ReputationRep:

G
    He most certainly is. They'll show him!

ReputationRep:
    There's only one London team who I have any time for, and they play at The Loft.
    QPR i assume. I reckon you're just bitter you actually have to try and qualify for the Champions League this time round

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    He most certainly is. They'll show him!
    Pish, Miss Ellie - this is veritable midsummer madness.

ReputationRep:
    Pish, Miss Ellie - this is veritable midsummer madness.
    Ah, the delusion of united's fans...

ReputationRep:
    Ah, the delusion of united's fans...
    Don't worry Ellie....we know better...and that's all that matters!! Btw- I read somewhere you've decided against oxbridge now???

G

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry Ellie....we know better...and that's all that matters!! Btw- I read somewhere you've decided against oxbridge now???

G
    I'm undecided. If I get 4As at AS, I'll apply. If not, then I wont!

ReputationRep:
    How come! I know people who got AABB for AS and got offers from Oxbridge! If I get that I'll probably apply, it's worth a shot lol. Are you declaring your AS levels?

ReputationRep:
    Ah..you'll get them..don't worry about that!!!

So..the question remains...cocksford.....or lovely lovely cambridge

G

ReputationRep:
    How come! I know people who got AABB for AS and got offers from Oxbridge! If I get that I'll probably apply, it's worth a shot lol. Are you declaring your AS levels?
    I have to. It's my school's policy to declare all of them.

ReputationRep:
    Ah..you'll get them..don't worry about that!!!

So..the question remains...cocksford.....or lovely lovely cambridge

G
    Well Cam is much better than Ox for geog... (Durham's beter than them both though!)

ReputationRep:
    Well Cam is much better than Ox for geog... (Durham's beter than them both though!)
    Damn right!

ReputationRep:
    Exactly!! SO apply to cambridge instead of oxford!!!!

I didn't apply to Durham..a bit too far north for me i'm afraid

G

ReputationRep:
    Exactly!! SO apply to cambridge instead of oxford!!!!

I didn't apply to Durham..a bit too far north for me i'm afraid

G
    Yeah it's a massive trek north for me too, but it's worth it because their department is just so good

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's a massive trek north for me too, but it's worth it because their department is just so good
    Where are you applying then...assuming you get straight As?

G

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2004
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.