Turn on thread page Beta

Vodafone Grad Scheme 2017 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by almbou)
    Congrats!!
    Thanks! Now the long wait until Sept.... : /

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys can any of you drop me your facebook names that have been accepted, i start my graduate role in retail management on 4th September too would be good to get to know some of you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipatel12)
    Hi guys can any of you drop me your facebook names that have been accepted, i start my graduate role in retail management on 4th September too would be good to get to know some of you.
    https://www.facebook.com/tim.ricci.94 Feel free to add me and say hi

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what the background checks entail btw?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tricci)
    Does anyone know what the background checks entail btw?
    Yes its a basic search gets carried out by a external company criminal records and references

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tricci)
    Thanks! Now the long wait until Sept.... : /
    It's been 2 weeks since my assessment centre and I got a call the next day saying the decision hasn't been made. Since then I haven't heard anything it's sooo annoying and nerve racking.

Congrats though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vodrach)
    It's been 2 weeks since my assessment centre and I got a call the next day saying the decision hasn't been made. Since then I haven't heard anything it's sooo annoying and nerve racking.

Congrats though
    Yeah trust me I know the feeling, every time the phone rings I got all nervy lol. They said anyone who didn't get a straight up rejection or acceptance essentially has a 50/50 chance, dependent on how they did to the others in that 'amber' group.

ReputationRep:
    Interesting that people are saying Enterprise had tonnes of applications. I got 'Talent Spotted' from an app called Debut which automatically put me forward for the Enterprise stream. I've only just done my video interview as well, so there must be a few spaces left.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missmoose)
    Interesting that people are saying Enterprise had tonnes of applications. I got 'Talent Spotted' from an app called Debut which automatically put me forward for the Enterprise stream. I've only just done my video interview as well, so there must be a few spaces left.
    Yeah there are tonnes of applications but also lots of space, Enterprise alone has atleast 40 I believe.

ReputationRep:
    Hello,When did you apply and how was the experience at the assessment center?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silvercloud007)
    Has anyone applied for 2017 Vodafone Grad scheme. I have applied and done with Video interview but still waiting
    Hey, I too have applied for the finance scheme but post video interview, No Luck!

ReputationRep:
    What were you asked?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I've applied for the marketing stream yesterday and today have been invited to take the video interview and online assessments. I was wondering if anyone could give me any idea of the format and what sort of questions I could expect?

Any help would be much appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Hi i've applied for commercial & have been invited to the video interview/online assessments, how was yours & do you have any tips?
    Good luck with your interviews!

(Original post by lucysutton)
    Hey guys,

I've applied for the marketing stream yesterday and today have been invited to take the video interview and online assessments. I was wondering if anyone could give me any idea of the format and what sort of questions I could expect?

Any help would be much appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Hi,I have attended the video interview in December 2017 and I got three emails from Vodafone, Ireland saying it will take a while to reply back as there are a lot of applicants. Last mail was informing me that I can expect a feedback in January. However, my friend who applied with me got rejection mail back in December itself. I am yet to get any feedback. Is there anyone here who faced a similar situation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unicorn889)
    Hi,I have attended the video interview in December 2017 and I got three emails from Vodafone, Ireland saying it will take a while to reply back as there are a lot of applicants. Last mail was informing me that I can expect a feedback in January. However, my friend who applied with me got rejection mail back in December itself. I am yet to get any feedback. Is there anyone here who faced a similar situation?
    I'm still waiting to hear back from them too and received a similar email. I'm applying for the Finance graduate scheme.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rr1995)
    I'm still waiting to hear back from them too and received a similar email. I'm applying for the Finance graduate scheme.
    Oh. Okay. I am planning to wait until February and then send a mail to them. I applied for discover graduate programme commercial in Ireland.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, what was the dress code for the male candidates? suit and tie? shirt and tie? Also, is it worth bringing anything like a bag etc. or is everything provided at the AC? thanks for any help!

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody have an AC coming up on 8th March? I've been invited to one then in Newbury however they've changed my app from commercial to digital enterprise?!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I am attending tomorrow, 8th March and exactly the same has happened to me. Switched from Commercial to Digital Enterprise.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Articles and guides:

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A-Z of careers Advice on choosing a careerCV writing helpCovering letter helpInterview tips

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Quick links:

Unanswered career sector and employment threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.