Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Vodafone Grad Scheme 2017 Watch

Announcements

For those applying for graduate scheme for Vodafone and have completed a video interview, what is, in your experience, the time taken to get back to you?

ReputationRep:
    Hi I completed the video interview for Vodafone last week. From what I can remember it had a few competency questions and a few about the area that you applied too, so definitely make sure you research the company and the area. I have not heard back yet. Good luck! Which scheme did you apply for?

Retail Management

Did they get back to you after your video interview

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Finance. Nah, only received a confirmation that my interview was sent to them but nothing else yet. Have you completed your interview or heard back?

I finished video interview on 26 Dec n still waiting for the outcome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silvercloud007)
    For those applying for graduate scheme for Vodafone and have completed a video interview, what is, in your experience, the time taken to get back to you?
    Hi there, it took Vodafone about 2 weeks after I completed my video interview to reply saying I had passed.

Did you chase your application after video interview or they just called you

ReputationRep:
    No I didn't chase they just emailed me a couple weeks after I submitted it

ReputationRep:
    Congrats almbou! btw what scheme did you apply for? Have you had the AC yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iambored07)
    Congrats almbou! btw what scheme did you apply for? Have you had the AC yet?
    Thank you! I applied to the finance graduate scheme and I had the AC about a week ago. I have since received an offer which I have accepted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by almbou)
    Thank you! I applied to the finance graduate scheme and I had the AC about a week ago. I have since received an offer which I have accepted.
    That's great news! Well done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iambored07)
    That's great news! Well done
    Thank you! ☺️

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I have my AC coming up. Does anybody know the starting salary?

Thank you

Sirin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by merrrrr)
    Hi all,

Thank you

Sirin
    Hi, for the finance grad scheme it's £30,000

ReputationRep:
    Do you know if they still have places as I have just been invited to a vidinterview but it's so far down the line I imagine all thr ac invites have been sent out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gingerwizard)
    Do you know if they still have places as I have just been invited to a vidinterview but it's so far down the line I imagine all thr ac invites have been sent out.
    Yeah I definitely recommend doing the video interview, they hold assessment centres up until March time/until they have selected the right candidates they want. I don't know how many places there are left but the fact they sent you a video interview invite shows they are still looking for people.

Hello Almbou I got a call for the assesment and wondered what questions would they be asking if you can guide me it would be great thank you

(Original post by almbou)
    Hi, for the finance grad scheme it's £30,000

Have you had your assessment done what questions did they ask you if you can please help me it would be great thank you

(Original post by merrrrr)
    Hi all,

Thank you

Sirin
    Hello Sirin

Are you done with assessment what did they ask you and how did it go

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles and guides:

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A-Z of careers Advice on choosing a careerCV writing helpCovering letter helpInterview tips

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Quick links:

Unanswered career sector and employment threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.