Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silvercloud007)
    Have you had your assessment done what questions did they ask you if you can please help me it would be great thank you
    Hello

For the interview stage of the assessment centre the interviewer asks you 5 competency questions. The 5 I was asked were:

"Describe a situation where a problem arised and how you faced it"
    "Tell me a time recently when you showed creativity"
    "Tell me a time when you spotted a problem before anyone else"
    "Tell me a time when you exceeded expectations/ went above and beyond"
    "Describe your last experience dealing with a difficult customer"

These questions aren't word for word exactly what my interviewer asked because my memory isn't great but they're pretty close. They may ask you different questions than these.

You might also get asked a question about innovation e.g "Describe a time you've used innovation to solve a problem". I know someone who got this question but I didn't.

Thank you so much anything else what happens throughout the day if you can explain me that would be great

ReputationRep:
    Well done on getting through to the AC Silvercloud007 Today I received an email from Vodafone saying I passed the Video Interview and I will be assessed for selection to an AC, however, the email was not a guarantee of a place due to limited spaces - did anyone else receive this before an AC invite?

That's positive

I received the email first then after two hours I received the call

Did you miss any call from 020 number they called me from land line

ReputationRep:
    Did you miss any call from 020 number they called me from land line
    No missed calls today but thanks for the info - i'll keep a look out! hopefully I'll get one soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iambored07)
    No missed calls today but thanks for the info - i'll keep a look out! hopefully I'll get one soon
    By the time they get round to reviewing the interview I imagine all the places will have been filled/AC invites sent out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone for AC on Friday 27th of Jan?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gingerwizard)
    By the time they get round to reviewing the interview I imagine all the places will have been filled/AC invites sent out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's possible but hopefully not!

hello MMarianne

How was your day at assessment centre today can please share your experience about the day and interview process please and the questions and presentations any please I got mine due soon

Thanking you

ReputationRep:
    hello MMarianne

How was your day at assessment centre today can please share your experience about the day and interview process please and the questions and presentations any please I got mine due soon

Thanking you

I wrote a post about my experience here :

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...6#post69783686

ReputationRep:
    hello MMarianne

Thanking you

Hey, sorry I just saw it. Well, my experience wasn't that well to be honest with you. facilitators are extremely nice though.

Group activity was quite ok, you have 20 minutes to prepare yourself for the discussion within your group and you are being accessed on it. Then I had my one to one interview which was also not bad, I answered all behavioural and competency questions. Example: How did you use technology to save time. or give me a poor customer service example.

Then I had my individual presentation. You are given 25 mins to prepare yourself and read all 4 briefs and then you need to present it one-to-one. So I f** it up completely,however, my accessors were horrible, their attitude was extremely not welcoming and had nothing to do with 'We are at our best when you are at yours'.

But I really don't want to scare you. Just be prepared and don't care. I got stressed because of the accessor attitude towards me, they were rude and I felt uncomfortable.

If you have more questions, I'm happy to help, just message me on priv

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MMarianne)
    Hey, sorry I just saw it. Well, my experience wasn't that well to be honest with you. facilitators are extremely nice though.

Group activity was quite ok, you have 20 minutes to prepare yourself for the discussion within your group and you are being accessed on it. Then I had my one to one interview which was also not bad, I answered all behavioural and competency questions. Example: How did you use technology to save time. or give me a poor customer service example.

Then I had my individual presentation. You are given 25 mins to prepare yourself and read all 4 briefs and then you need to present it one-to-one. So I f** it up completely,however, my accessors were horrible, their attitude was extremely not welcoming and had nothing to do with 'We are at our best when you are at yours'.

But I really don't want to scare you. Just be prepared and don't care. I got stressed because of the accessor attitude towards me, they were rude and I felt uncomfortable.

If you have more questions, I'm happy to help, just message me on priv
    assessors. What the heck..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MMarianne)
    assessors. What the heck..
    i seemed to have a positive experience

ReputationRep:
    hello MMarianne

Thanking you
    have you heard back ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles and guides:

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A-Z of careers Advice on choosing a careerCV writing helpCovering letter helpInterview tips

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Quick links:

Unanswered career sector and employment threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.