Turn on thread page Beta

how did you meet ure bf/gf? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    or ex boyfriend/girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    School!

ReputationRep:
    rushda...are you an jools really related?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    rushda...are you an jools really related?
    Hum sorry?

Nope not at all. Don't even know the guy too well online. Why?

ReputationRep:
    School. And outside school down the local shops!

ReputationRep:
    I knew him from school kind of, but actually first talked to him properly at a houseparty

at school, he sat behind me in an after school italian class

ReputationRep:
    Internet

ReputationRep:
    You know, you should have put an other option, as I met my girlfriend in none of those circumstances.

ReputationRep:
    I met the most serious bf I've ever had at the supermarket

ReputationRep:
    Well, I met my girlfriend online, thus proving that online relationships can work. I have even met up with her as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Well, I met my girlfriend online, thus proving that online relationships can work. I have even met up with her as well.
    wow, does it actually work did it feel weird and embarrasing when you met her in real life

ReputationRep:
    same here well I aint going out with her anymore but it lasted a while although she did live in my town so it was easier than a long distance one I don't actively look for girlfriends on the internet anymore though was just a bit desperate

ReputationRep:
    I met my boyfriend at school through friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    wow, does it actually work did it feel weird and embarrasing when you met her in real life
    It actually felt perfectly ok and we had a wonderful time. We went to the cinema to see I, robot and then went to St james park (she lives in london).

ReputationRep:
    It actually felt perfectly ok and we had a wonderful time. We went to the cinema to see I, robot and then went to St james park (she lives in london).
    sorry to hijack, but just seen I,Robot, and it was better than i thought it would be but still really action-y.

ReputationRep:
    So it's a quite recent fling then?

Not someone from UKL is it? :x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Do Chickens Fly)
    So it's a quite recent fling then?

Not someone from UKL is it? :x
    It is not a fling for one thing, but yes it is recent, we have been out for 2 days. it is as it happens actually.

ReputationRep:
    I see. UKL amazes me on occasion.

Good luck anyways.

Time tells all.

ReputationRep:
    Honey, it's worked for a grand total of 2 days. I wouldn't say that proves it just yet.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.