The Student Room Group

Scary Trump rally; what on earth is going on!?

There's something completely dystopian and weird about this Trump rally. It's even scarier when the fat, stupid audience members start clapping at 0:24

[video="youtube;KT2oAYGkB3c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT2oAYGkB3c[/video]

Scroll to see replies

This happened ages ago.

back when everyone was laughing at possibility of a trump presidency -___-
[video="youtube;QZCzHYMEIeo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZCzHYMEIeo[/video]
This reminds me of the Obama Youth:

[video="youtube;wOtGr1JFCnE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOtGr1JFCnE[/video]
[video="youtube;PJFC1qFCgyA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJFC1qFCgyA[/video]
Holy ****! This is so funny.

Trump has seriously triggered some snowflake types!

The meltdown continues.
I personally think it's fantastic that young girls were given a prominent part in the Trump rallies. Can't really call him sexist now, can you liberals?
Reply 7
Original post by Len Goodman
I personally think it's fantastic that young girls were given a prominent part in the Trump rallies. Can't really call him sexist now, can you liberals?

We all know Trump loves women, He likes to grab em by the pussy and piss all over them.

Well if you're going via that narrative then you can, because the girls (children) were dressed in a rather sexualised manner acting out stereotypical gender roles. Plus it seems a tad paedophilic.

Their parents sued him afterwards
Original post by jambojim97
Well if you're going via that narrative then you can, because the girls (children) were dressed in a rather sexualised manner acting out stereotypical gender roles. Plus it seems a tad paedophilic.

I see nothing wrong with gender roles whatsoever. The world has worked perfectly fine operating under traditional gender roles - if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
I see nothing wrong with gender roles whatsoever. The world has worked perfectly fine operating under traditional gender roles - if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Yeah... I think quite a lot of people (myself included) would disagree with that statement. If 'the world... worked perfectly fine operating under traditional gender roles' then Feminism (for better or worse) wouldn't have come into existence now would it?

Besides, there is no one single definition of 'gender roles' - they differ between time, space and culture.
Yeah... I think quite a lot of people (myself included) would disagree with that statement. If 'the world... worked perfectly fine operating under traditional gender roles' then Feminism (for better or worse) wouldn't have come into existence now would it?

Besides, there is no one single definition of 'gender roles' - they differ between time, space and culture.

Feminists are just a fringe group that like to stir up trouble, the vast majority of the population are completely fine about keeping things traditional.
Reply 13
I can certainly see why dressing up little girls in USA dresses will appeal to the inbred rednecks
I've seen that before. It was kinda weird.
Feminists are just a fringe group that like to stir up trouble, the vast majority of the population are completely fine about keeping things traditional.

Oh really? What evidence have you got to prove that? What scholarly, peer reviewed studies can reinforce that claim?
Reply 16
Original post by AlexanderHam
There's something completely dystopian and weird about this Trump rally. It's even scarier when the fat, stupid audience members start clapping at 0:24

[video="youtube;KT2oAYGkB3c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT2oAYGkB3c[/video]

Okay, AlexanderHam, we get it already. You don't like Trump.
Original post by punnyguy
We all know Trump loves women, He likes to grab em by the pussy and piss all over them.

I though he liked them pissing on him? :biggrin:

This is a poor argument. I don't disagree, but you need to do better. This is why women earn less.
Original post by heineken
This is a poor argument. I don't disagree, but you need to do better. This is why women earn less.

Why is it a poor argument? How should I be doing better? And why is this the reason women earn less?

Quick Reply