The Student Room Group

Do you have a 'friend with benefits'?

Hey guys :hi:

The Sun is looking to interview current students who are in 'friends with benefits' relationships.

They'd like to speak to both members of a FWB couple (over the phone), talking about:

- how the relationship started,
- how they met,
- how many other people they've seen while the FWB relationship has been going on,
- why they don't want to be 'official' girlfriend and boyfriend, and
- whether FWB arrangements are common among their friends at uni.

It will take about 20 mins over the phone, and they would need to name and picture the students they speak to.

They can pay £350 per couple (£175 to each person).

If anyone is interested, please PM me your name & telephone number so I can pass them along.

Charrrrzzz :u:

Scroll to see replies

I don't even have friends lol
What about if you're no longer in the FWB situation but wish to participate? What are the name/pictures used for?
Reply 3
What is a friend? How can I unlock that in Pokemon Go?
Reply 4
I think it needs to be an ongoing thing, as they want a picture of the two together. But you can always PM me your details and I'll pass them on to see what they say?

Name and pictures to accompany the article, I assume online but could be in print :smile:
Yeah, never mind then. :tongue: Not having my face broadcast. :laugh:
Reply 6
It's a bit of a long shot, but I think the compensation may help to sweeten the deal :laugh::laugh:
Yup I have a friend that's on Jobseeker's Allowance gg
Reply 8
I can already imagine the comments section to this if it does turn out to be an online article.

The 50 year old commenters are going to bash anyone foolish enough to put their name and face up.
Original post by discobish
It's a bit of a long shot, but I think the compensation may help to sweeten the deal :laugh::laugh:

Trust me, I'd love the money, but A) The other person wouldn't want to be involved and B) It's not exactly something I'm proud of (which, come to think of it, would add a different perspective to the article).
Yes, but I still wouldn't speak to The Sun. :u:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Yes, but I still wouldn't speak to The Sun. :u:
Sloooots

SpiritShar yeh make it look like no one likes yeh.
Original post by trustmeimlying1
Sloooots

K den.
Original post by trustmeimlying1
Sloooots

K den.
Original post by UWS
What is a friend? How can I unlock that in Pokemon Go?

lmao:rofl:
Couldn't you just put together an elaborate lie? lol
This doesn't sound awkward...
I'm in a FWB relationship. I have a friend, she buys me food. Friends with benefits.
You keep quoting me because......?
This is coming from you '------'.
Plus, I love the band. How are you getting triggered over that?
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest