Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you have a 'friend with benefits'? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    You keep quoting me because......?
    because your user name is a bit weird and this was easier to do. Don't take offense. I just want the standard of TSR to improve. Have a good day.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emz99)
    because your user name is a bit weird and this was easier to do. Don't take offense. I just want the standard of TSR to improve. Have a good day.
    This is coming from you 'Emz99'.
    Plus, I love the band. How are you getting triggered over that?

ReputationRep:
    This is coming from you 'Emz99'.
    Plus, I love the band. How are you getting triggered over that?
    Im not triggered. What band? I am not triggered and I don't take this forum seriously anymore after the sad loss of Awesome Genius . He was a role model to all
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emz99)
    Im not triggered. What band? I am not triggered and I don't take this forum seriously anymore after the sad loss of Awesome Genius . He was a role model to all
    So, that's the reason you're 'calling out' me, 0to100, and Reaching-Odd reaction, don't you think?

Plus, didn't he just troll?

ReputationRep:
    £350? Who wants to pretend to be my FWB so we can split the money haha, we'll come up with a story

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xturqz)
    £350? Who wants to pretend to be my FWB so we can split the money haha, we'll come up with a story
    Tempting ngl lol.

Only problem is having your face on the Sun. Doubt anyone reads it though anyway.

ReputationRep:
    So, that's the reason you're 'calling out' me, 0to100, and Reaching-Odd reaction, don't you think?

Plus, didn't he just troll?
    No he was smart af and he provided evidence. I am not even trolling and you can look at my previous posts. Tbh your better than the other 2 but I just find you 3 a little weird like some of the **** oto posts tagging you is so bloody cringe. He just seems like such a chav and idk why but he is like the only one who annoys me. Regarding Odd she made a thread about how she was considering leaving and I was like bloody hell just take a break if you need it and maybe using TSR less would help you and she just got emotional... Finally the fact you guys hype BTEC's. Fair enough you can do it and you may get into uni but it isn't as good as A-Levels. Also no person with a pulse who remotely attends class can fail a BTEC where as loads of people fail A-Levels. Meh wtf I am doing typing this...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    Tempting ngl lol.

Only problem is having your face on the Sun. Doubt anyone reads it though anyway.
    I'm also tempted but not worth perm damage to my future reputation...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emz99)
    No he was smart af and he provided evidence. I am not even trolling and you can look at my previous posts. Tbh your better than the other 2 but I just find you 3 a little weird like some of the **** oto posts tagging you is so bloody cringe. He just seems like such a chav and idk why but he is like the only one who annoys me. Regarding Odd she made a thread about how she was considering leaving and I was like bloody hell just take a break if you need it and maybe using TSR less would help you and she just got emotional... Finally the fact you guys hype BTEC's. Fair enough you can do it and you may get into uni but it isn't as good as A-Levels. Also no person with a pulse who remotely attends class can fail a BTEC where as loads of people fail A-Levels. Meh wtf I am doing typing this...
    lol it doesn't matter what course you're doing as long as you're happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    lol it doesn't matter what course you're doing as long as you're happy.
    I am not saying that. I am saying they give say stuff like BTEC is as hard as A-Levels. At least give advice properly. You can say more time consuming yes. Harder no.... You can practically copy your peers.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emz99)
    How the **** do I 'hype' BTEC's? lol

No, I just think the snobbery from actual children is ridiculous. No-one in real life cares.

Btw, if you genuinely wanted to know why I did BTEC, it was because I specifically wanted to focus on Forensic Science initially didn't have any interest going to uni.
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Only on TSR can a thread about shagging end up as a debate about the relative difficulty of BTECs :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Yes my right hand and I have been together for as long as I can recall

Friends with benefits?I know many ppl that are on benefits...
      • Political Ambassador
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Emz99)
      I am not saying that. I am saying they give say stuff like BTEC is as hard as A-Levels. At least give advice properly. You can say more time consuming yes. Harder no.... You can practically copy your peers.
      Have you even done a BTEC? No? Don't comment then.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by discobish)
      Hey guys :hi:

The Sun is looking to interview current students who are in 'friends with benefits' relationships.

They'd like to speak to both members of a FWB couple (over the phone), talking about:

- how the relationship started,
      - how they met,
      - how many other people they've seen while the FWB relationship has been going on,
      - why they don't want to be 'official' girlfriend and boyfriend, and
      - whether FWB arrangements are common among their friends at uni.

It will take about 20 mins over the phone, and they would need to name and picture the students they speak to.

They can pay £350 per couple (£175 to each person).

If anyone is interested, please PM me your name & telephone number so I can pass them along.

Charrrrzzz
      Is it only for students or can graduates do it?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Rhythmical)
      you dont need to do BTECs to realise that it is inferior to a levels in every measurable way.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Rhythmical)
      I know quite a few people one a very good friend who just did a 2 year course in 3 months and got a distinction. Granted he got most of the work from other people but thats how easy it is. Magically all the people getting U's getting distinctions and merits.... Coincidence... I think not...

(Original post by remoaner)
      you dont need to do BTECs to realise that it is inferior to a levels in every measurable way.
      They have higher workload as in they have to do loads of pointless crap but I have never heard of anyone failing a BTEC.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Emz99)

They have higher workload as in they have to do loads of pointless crap but I have never heard of anyone failing a BTEC.

Exactly. BTEC students shouldnt be allowed in unis, A level students work much harder and deserve it whilst BTECs end up doing **** all and stealing their spaces.

BTEC students dont fail BTEC but they have failed in life.
      • Political Ambassador
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by remoaner)
      Exactly. BTEC students shouldnt be allowed in unis, A level students work much harder and deserve it whilst BTECs end up doing **** all and stealing their spaces.

BTEC students dont fail BTEC but they have failed in life.
      Paracosm

Is this Ttingox?

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.