Turn on thread page Beta

Are street corner phone screen repairs reliable? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    You know the trashy looking kiosks with a neon signs saying they do phone repair. Or sometimes the repair shop is part of a convenience store.
    I don't want to judge based on looks and something tells me they're going to be cheaper than professional service. Has anyone had any experience with these?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    What phone?

ReputationRep:
    mate they do a better service than the manufacturers who takes ages and then cost a fortune!! google them first for reviews you will find reputable ones even online third party companies who offer it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CarysJSLewis)
    What phone?
    Got to be iPhone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willy Pete)
    Got to be iPhone.
    I was thinking the exact same thing. Probably placed it on the table too hard...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CarysJSLewis)
    I was thinking the exact same thing. Probably placed it on the table too hard...
    Or put it in their pocket, can't be too careful these days.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.