Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I wanted to ask how many times should you apply and analyse on 10 markers and 12 markers because my school makes us do 2 pieces of application 3 pieces of analysis per paragraph ?

ReputationRep:
    There isn't really a right or wrong answer because its a new spec with new syllabus... but my school teaches us to do 2 points; with one piece of analysis per point, and 1 evaluation with it.

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone, for a project for my business a levels, I was given a task to come up with an idea that would help students get to revise.
    My idea was to use an electronic device such as the Amazon dot to helps students to revise through the connection with various apps. Would this be something that would interest you? I am looking to get as much feedback as possible. I would love to hear your thoughts and it would be amazing if you could even give video feedback! It would really be appreciated.

If you can, can you tell me if you would buy it and your opinion on it. Also please if you can suggest some ways for it to be improve.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.