Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi folks! Was wondering if anyone can tell me the best colleges to study HNC & HND Business in Glasgow? I'm planning on moving back to the mainland in the summer and have no idea what colleges to apply to? My brother studies at Glasgow Clyde college and unfortunately I haven't heard great things! Any suggestions would be great

ReputationRep:
    Can I ask what campus and why your brother doesn't like it? I was thinking of studying business at Glasgow Clyde college x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aflanaganx)
    Can I ask what campus and why your brother doesn't like it? I was thinking of studying business at Glasgow Clyde college x
    He is studying HNC Horticulture at Langside/Daldowie. If i'm honest he probably hasn't been putting in the work or even turning up so shouldn't really listen to him!! I am going to apply to Clyde college anyway but they have 3 different campuses that do the HNC Business course.....what one should I apply to? All 3?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.