Best colleges in Glasgow to study business?

Watch this thread
TaraBoom
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi folks! Was wondering if anyone can tell me the best colleges to study HNC & HND Business in Glasgow? I'm planning on moving back to the mainland in the summer and have no idea what colleges to apply to? My brother studies at Glasgow Clyde college and unfortunately I haven't heard great things! Any suggestions would be great
aflanaganx
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Can I ask what campus and why your brother doesn't like it? I was thinking of studying business at Glasgow Clyde college x
TaraBoom
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by aflanaganx)
Can I ask what campus and why your brother doesn't like it? I was thinking of studying business at Glasgow Clyde college x
He is studying HNC Horticulture at Langside/Daldowie. If i'm honest he probably hasn't been putting in the work or even turning up so shouldn't really listen to him!! I am going to apply to Clyde college anyway but they have 3 different campuses that do the HNC Business course.....what one should I apply to? All 3?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (8)
29.63%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (12)
44.44%
First aid skills (2)
7.41%
Personal safety skills (0)
0%
Sign language (4)
14.81%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
3.7%

Watched Threads